About Pelindo Bersih
Pelindo Bersih is a real program from the management of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia (Persero) / Pelindo (also known as the Indonesian Port Corporation, hereinafter abbreviated as Pelindo) and its Subsidiaries, to create a workplace that is clean from fraud, corruption and extortion.
One application provided by PT Pelabuhan Indonesia (Persero) / Pelindo for all their stakeholders who may have information of and want to report violations committed by PT Pelabuhan Indonesia (Persero) / Pelindo and its Subsidiaries, are independent Whistleblowing Systems.
Management of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia (Persero) / Pelindo completes this clean Pelindo program by:
- Outreach activities to increase employee awareness of the existence of the Pelindo Bersih Program and an independent violation reporting system.
- Education and training activities for stakeholders to understand internal control policies and procedures to prevent violations.
- Special call center operators with the knowledge to dig up important information.
- Experienced forensic investigation experts to analyze reports.
- Violation reporting mechanisms that can be followed up immediately.
Reports can be followed up if they meet the following requirements:
- The reporter must state their identity so that the reporter receives protection from Pelindo management and will facilitate the follow-up of the report in case additional data is needed.
- Description of the violation committed.
- Reported data and other parties involved and their units (if any).
- Data related to the scene and time of the incident.